In case you missed the memo, straw and woven handbags are popping up on every fashion blog and Instagram feed. They come in all shapes and sizes from large beach totes to clutches to backpacks (I know this is all about handbags, but I couldn’t resist!). These bags remind me of picnic and beach days making them the perfect summer accessory. I’ve rounded up my favorites below!
- Nannacay | Maldives Baby pompom-embellished woven raffia tote $152
- Nannacay | Mari Tote Black Pompom Tote in Off White $261
- Tommy Bahama | Bahama Mama Straw Backpack $118
- Sam Edelman | Sierra Woven Straw Tote $99
- Kate Spade | Byrdie Straw Bag $278
- Mark Cross | Basket Bag $1,332
- JMcLaughlin | Natural Ava Bamboo Handle Wicker Satchel $198
My personal favorite is the Tommy Bahama backpack, but if I had to pick an actual handbag it would be the Nannacay raffia tote! Which one is your favorite?