I realized the other day I am almost out of a handful of my favorite beauty products! I figured I might as well share some favorites before I make a beauty run. Obviously they aren’t all in the most photogenic condition at this point, but hey I really do use them every day and we all know what makeup ends up looking like!
- Hoola bronzer | Benefit: I’ve actually never owned a bronzer that wasn’t Hoola! This is such a staple in my beauty routine and seems to work well for almost everyone. I do want to try their new lighter version though this winter.
- False Lashes mascara | MAC: I’m not super dedicated to a particular brand of mascara, so I usually just grab whatever one seems to be the popular formula at the moment, but I do have a soft spot for this one from MAC. It creates insane volume and stays up all day, but easily wipes off at night with just water!
- Gimme Brow | Benefit (shade 3): Another Benefit product I cannot live without! I use this after filling in my brows to add some texture and hold everything in place. If I’m in a hurry I’ll even just brush this through my brows and go for a slightly more put together look.
- Amazonian Clay Foundation | Tarte (shade light/neutral): So first a disclaimer, I don’t have one foundation I use 24/7. I switch foundations based on time of year, weather, coverage, etc. That being said, I love this foundation in fall and spring for heavier coverage! It never really cakes and looks super natural and healthy. It’s really breathable and doesn’t irritate my skin either.
- Eyeshadow Primer Potion | Urban Decay: I’m pretty sure everyone uses this for eyeshadow, but hey you still have to give the cult classics their due credit! Also you can totally tell how long I’ve had this product because of the old school packaging!
- All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation | NARS (shade light 2 “Mont Blanc”): This is my favorite foundation in the winter months. It’s not particularly hydrating or anything but it’s really blendable medium coverage and I definitely need it again.
- The Super Slim liquid eyeliner | L’Oreal: I bounce between this product and one from Kat Von D, but this is super affordable and basically does the same job!